LEGROM GmbH mold construction
Mold perfection determines the quality of the ultimate product
LEGROM mold construction – a highly qualified team which, through professionalism and enormous energy, has made LEGROM the force it is today:
Superior molds which provide the basis for high-quality plastic components
The core working steps necessary for creating a modern injection mold are, without exception, all realised in-house at LEGROM. An example is our milling machinery for producing mold inserts, mold superstructures and electrodes. Or modern CNC-controlled surface and cylindrical grinding machines for producing mold contours and inserts. Mold contours are machined on wire EDM and sinker EDM machinery. Our machinery inventory encompasses everything from manually operated machines to fully automated sinker EDM machining centres. Mold installation and maintenance is also realised exclusively by LEGROM.
Our services at a glance:
- High-performance precision injection molds, with core working steps all realised without exception in in-house processes at LEGROM
- In-house project management
- Simulation of temperature control, filling behaviour, shrinkage and warping
- 3D-based mold design (Step, Catia, IGES, Solidworks interfaces)
- 3D simulations
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Automated EDM centres
- Electrode production on automated HSC milling centres
- Palletised hard milling, sinker and wire EDM
- Mold maintenance
- Prototype production
- Mold sizes up to 546 x 646 mm
- Cost-effective injection molds from Eastern Europe and Asia
- Short delivery durations for injection molds
- Prototype molds with a short delivery duration
Time to market – a factor which is increasingly important today. It is therefore possible at LEGROM to generate parts in good time which correspond to series parts. LEGROM has a variety of standard mold forms with different concepts into which mold inserts with different functions can be integrated. Sample parts which often do not differ from series parts can be manufactured rapidly and inexpensively in this manner.
Sophisticated mold concepts enable the realisation of most sprue types, different slide directions and core pulls.
LEGROM offers its customers the chance to create high-quality samples in good time with this concept, and several thousand of these can also be manufactured to a consistent quality level.
We can create prototypes of every kind for you for demonstration purposes, initial trial series or small-scale series:
- Laser sintering
- Vacuum molding
- 3D printing
- Milled plastic or aluminium parts
- Prototype molds adapted to suit your quantities