LEGROM GmbH - Company history

 

 

 

1983

Murrhardt building
1985
2000
2000
2004
Schwäbisch Hall building
2008
2012
2017 Addition to building, balance cut and fill
2017 Addition to building, installation hall
2017 Addition to building, installation hall
2017 Addition to building, installation hall
2018 Additional building

Company history

The company was founded at the end of the 1940’s as a mold construction enterprise with plastics processing in Thuringia, Germany.

1950 – Manufacture of first plastic bearing cage made of Perlon polymer

1961 – Company is restarted in Murrhardt – Fornsbach

1963 – Manufacture of first spindle brake for ring spinning machinery using a hybrid Duroplast and thermoplastic design

1986 – Development and market launch of Legrom Vario flexible hose system

1990 – Development of direct marketing for textile spare parts range

1999 – Takeover of company by Werner Reinhuber as sole managing partner and managing director

2002 – Initial certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008

2008 – Move to new company premises in Schwäbisch Hall

2013 – Certification as known consignor (air safety, LBA (Federal Aviation Office))

2014 – Development of BOTTLE DOME

2015 – Legrom Vario online shop is opened

2017 – Introduction of production control station in plastics production

2017 – Expansion of production and storage area by 750 m² to over 3,000 m²

2018 – Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015

Wir are happy to help

Your team from Legrom

MON - THU 8am-5pm, FRI 8am-3pm

+49 791 / 956688-0

+49 791 / 956688-10

info@legrom.de